For the latest updates about coronavirus and related issues click here.
The RCA office is currently closed to the public until further notice. Please call 951-955-9700 for further assistance.

Land Donations

riverside logo

The Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority welcomes land donations that contribute to the Reserve Assembly Goals of the MSHCP. Donations can be in the form of fee title or a conservation easement. Property owners should discuss with their tax professional the many advantages of contributing land or Conservation Easements. 

To date, RCA has received hundreds of land donations totaling well over 5,100 acres that will be protected in perpetuity as conservation habitat.

Interested property owners can learn more by contacting the RCA office by phone at (951) 955-9700 or emailing RCA Land Acquisition Analyst Brian Beck at or Director of Land Acquisition, John Field, at

Please provide contact information and the assessor parcel number(s) of the property you are considering for donation. If you are interested in only donating a portion of a parcel, please provide an exhibit showing the portion being considered.

Flora, Fauna & Land Protected by RCA