- Anheuser Busch – Phase 4 Acquisition
- Anheuser Busch – Phase 5 Acquisition
- Bautista Canyon
- Costanzo Acquisition
- Dyer Wynn Acquisition
- Evandel Bergstein and Evandel Wilson Acquisitions
- Inland Premier – Phase 2 Acquisition
- Lloyd Acquisition
- Martin Acquisition
- TNC/Monte Cristo Acquisition
- Goodhart Acquisition
- Warm Springs Acquisitions
- Oak Valley/San Timoteo Canyon Acquisition
- Eddy Property Acquisition
- Rita and Linnea Gentry Acquisition
|Location:||North of Venus Drive and west of Horace Drive in the unincorporated Lakeview/Nuevo area of the County of Riverside.|
|RCA Area:||Lakeview/Nuevo Area Plan – Subunit 2 – Lakeview Mountains West, Rough Step 3|
|Plant Communities in the area:||Chapparal, Coastal Sage Scrub.|
|Species for Conservation:||Bell’s sage sparrow, burrowing owl, bobcat, and Los Angeles pocket mouse.|
This property was acquired by RCA on August 26, 2015 with MSHCP local development mitigation fees. The property is located within Cell 2967 of the Western Riverside County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan (Western Riverside County MSHCP).
The Costanzo property contains important biological resources, including coastal sage scrub habitat.
Wildlife and Habitat Value:
In addition, the subject property is located in a critical conservation area within the Western Riverside County MSHCP, identified as Noncontiguous Habitat Block 5. This property connects to conserved lands to the north and east. Conservation of this land helps assemble the reserve for this area and protect important habitat for many species, including burrowing owl and Los Angeles pocket mouse.