- Anheuser Busch – Phase 4 Acquisition
- Anheuser Busch – Phase 5 Acquisition
- Bautista Canyon
- Costanzo Acquisition
- Dyer Wynn Acquisition
- Evandel Bergstein and Evandel Wilson Acquisitions
- Inland Premier – Phase 2 Acquisition
- Lloyd Acquisition
- Martin Acquisition
- TNC/Monte Cristo Acquisition
- Goodhart Acquisition
- Warm Springs Acquisitions
- Oak Valley/San Timoteo Canyon Acquisition
- Eddy Property Acquisition
- Rita and Linnea Gentry Acquisition
The Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority (RCA) acquired the Rita and Linnea Gentry property on August 8, 2019. RCA purchased the property with local MSHCP funds.
The subject property consists of approximately 10.34 acres and is located south of Los Alamos Road and west of Ernest Way in the City of Murrieta. The subject property is located in Cell 5783 within the Western Riverside County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan (Western Riverside County MSHCP).
The Gentry property acquisition contains important biological resources, including coastal sage scrub habitat. There is good food/herb diversity and small patches of chaparral habitat as well. Animal species likely to be present on the property include Bell’s Sage Sparrow, California Horned Lark, Coastal California Gnatcatcher, Swainson’s Hawk, Grasshopper Sparrow, Southern California Rufous Crowned Sparrow and Bobcat. In addition, the subject property is located within an important conservation area within the Western Riverside County MSHCP, identified as Core 2.